Thursday 30 September 2010

Food


Its week 29 of the gallery and I'm a little worried about my entry . I thought i had the perfect picture picked out

(which was this one

100_4348

a very very happy 6 month old Eilidh eating her dinner . She was still amazed that we were actually letting her eat real food , all food was met with this much happiness)

Then last night i snapped this picture

Food


Is it to much ? Is it to revealing ?

I am not sure but i know i love it , that is my boy enjoying his favorite snack . Can you see his eyes turned outwards ? While eating his favorite snack he is also watching his favorite tv show .

Breast milk to me is the ultimate food , i could think of no other picture i would rather share this week that this one.

5 comments:

  1. I think that is a great picture, shows one of the most natural things at it's best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great shot Laura and is anyone has aproblem with it they have a lot of learning to be done. Natural, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's an amazing picture of one of the most beautiful things a mum can do for their baby.
    So no, it's not too much, and it's definitely not too revealing. It's the most natural food there is :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love it! I love them both, but I think the 2nd one is just beautiful. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol:) just like my girl, I now have a stiff shoulder where I have my arm around her when she likes to feed one side of the sofa whilst watching Tv!
    I love the messy eater pic too! I have a few of those, I'll have to find a few and post them on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete