Wednesday 2 March 2011

Simple Pleasures


Life to me is made up of lots of little simple pleasures , it may be a long hot bath or curling up in my bed with my book .It may be an unexpected break during the day or a bar or chocolate. All simple and guaranteed to make me smile .

But nothing beats the simple pleasure i get watching my children , together or separate it does not matter but they are what makes my life worth living.

This morning the sun was shinning , Ruaridh and i left nice and early and enjoyed a leisurely stroll to his playgroup . The walk was full with his laughter and chatter , we had no need to rush so he was free to explore everything .

My real simple pleasure is watching them enjoy there simple pleasures.

P3020029
P3020033
P3020036
P3020038
P3020044
P3020046

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! It's so nice to see the sun shining again isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I wish I could be organised enough to stroll to nursery in the morning, normally I end up carrying T just so he gets there in time for toast! I LOVE the last photo, it's fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics - and lovely sunshine, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sunshine, so good for the kids to get out in the fresh air. Looks like he had a fun walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching children discover the world. It makes life so much more exciting seeing it through their eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just lovely, great photos

    ReplyDelete