Saturday 16 April 2011

Coming Up

I cannot think of the next few months without feeling excited and happy . I have so much coming up and many of them are MY THINGS. Things that are just mine and only about me . I almost feel overwhelmed just thinking about it but at the same time i cannot wait.

These things include

- My Doula course
- PCBF the first Scottish blogger conference , the after party and a night spent in a hotel ALL ALONE
- Becoming a Community mum (breastfeeding councillor ...hopefully) . The training course starts beginning of May
- The weekend Doula retreat (a full weekend away with no kids or hubby)
- Finishing my first year at the Open University and sitting my exam.

Of course on top of these i have the preparations for Eilidh starting school , Rebecca's 6th birthday and hopefully a trip to Blackpool for it . Also have a good friend due her 2nd child the end of May (a boy so Ru finally has someone to play with yeah) and i cannot wait to get some snuggles.

The next few months are going to rock :)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have things to look forward to isn't it? Good luck on your OU exam

    ReplyDelete