Saturday 10 July 2010

Behind

I am not in a blogging mood just now.

I have no patience or desire to sit and write what I'm feeling , i compose posts in my head and when i have the time to write them i cannot be bothered .

I wanted to big this blog up , spend time making it into something better but for the moment i have to recognise its not going to happen .

I think it will be a task for after summer , when my life is less full and i get to stop and breathe .

It is not all bad , i have more than enough me time - hours i get to spend doing what i want - at the moment that is just not writing.

I am heavily in a reading phase , ever spare second i pick my ebook and start to read . I finished the Harry Potters novels and I'm now starting on my Stephen King read through , all his works and novels in chronological order . I am easily spending at least 5 hours a day reading and i don't want to stop .

I do have stuff to say and many posts sitting half finished but I'm going to stop worrying and just enjoy my being. Posting will be irregular till the other side of summer , commenting and reading blogs will also have to wait for now as 3 children and a little hand held device are calling my name .

1 comment:

  1. I tend to not have the same amount of time during the summer either, and I also always seem to use that time to read! :)

    Just relax, the blog and your readers will all still be here in August, and just think... you'll have just that bit more time to relax with Rebecca starting school! I know I can't wait for Zack to start... bad mother that I am! LOL x

    ReplyDelete